Because you have to call the cops to file a police report when they steal their lease out of your filing cabinet so they can skip out on four months worth of rent.
All over adopting a huge puppy and then trying to hide huge puppy from us. You may be able to hide 40 pounds of puppy-- but you can't keep them from barking.
So yes. Last night sucked. Why are people so shady? I think this is very indicative of the world today. So many people running from their problems instead of facing them. Besides, Schuyler is such a softie- if she would have just talked to him about the dog/money problems, he totally would have worked out a manageable deal for her. Because- hey- we've all hit some hard times.
But no, she's running from her problems. Seems like everyone is running from something these days. If we close our eyes and cover our ears it will all be better in the morning, right?
I learned that lesson when I was six. I thought there was a monster under my bed, so I closed my eyes, covered my ears, and hid under the covers-- losing hours of sleep. When I finally decided to turn the light on, face my fear, and look under the bed (only to discover a few lost Popples) all that anxiety faded away. And I slept better...
Do me a favor all. Face a fear or problem in your life today. It might be scary- but you just might make your weary load a few pounds lighter.
Why you should never have roommates
Friday, April 11, 2008
Posted by Margo at Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
AHHHH! POPPLES!!! I totally had those (probably still do in some box in my mom's garage).
Today I called a client and told them they owe roughly $50,000 to the government. That's enough fear for one day.
Ah roommates. I don't ever want one again (and my last two were amazing, but still).
Post a Comment