Are you f-ing kidding me!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Everyone remember when I spent $800 fixing my car three months ago?


Two weeks ago my check engine light came on. Figuring it was just a glitch, seeing as how I paid a man who was dressed like a mechanic and smelled like a mechanic $800 to tune it up-- making sure it was ready for road action-- I ignored that evil yellow light shaped like the state of Texas (Engine shaped warning lights? A "Check Engine" would be sufficient without the little Texas shape.) Until this morning when my car barely started.

Joy. Schuyler looks at me like, well, WTF... and I call the mechanic.


$250 dollars later (for an oxygen sensor... which I'm sure is just code for: pay it you sucker!) I'm contemplating selling this money pit called my car. (I'm TOTALLY getting a scooter.)

1 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

That's why everyone needs a donger. They're not only sexy as hell, but cheap to repair... AHAHAH. Man, do I miss that boy.