This weekend exhausted me, and that's a bad thing when you're trying to recover from a chest cold.
Note to self: don't go to a house party and small talk with old english cronies while they are smoking. Not only did my chest die a little inside, my hair stunk the next day. (Yes, I'm a baby.)
I had so much fun (Read: too much booze) at the Alumni shindig on Friday night. Drunk and overdressed I lasted about 30 minutes at a house party (where the smoking ladies were. And I'm sorry, don't bitch to me about not being able to get preggo when 1) you're not married and 2) you're smoking in front of me, mmm kay?)
Saturday proved worthwhile in the fact that I purchased three books across the spectrum of my reading preferences (Bright Lights by Jen Lancaster for my trashy memoir fix, Animal Dreams by Kingsolver for my modern novel love, and Lolita by Nobakov so I don't feel like a dumb dumb when I finally go back to school.) That's really all Saturday had to offer except I received my Netflix and made the crucial decision not to like Entourage. I found in depressing. (Maybe it was the hangover talking...)
Sunday was filled with painting the back bedroom, bathroom, new light fixtures, shower rod, faucet, et cetera. Oh, and an hour at the beach. (I'm not a machine, people.)
So today I'm exhausted but, alas it is Cinco De Mayo and I love love love this holiday. I will make time for a margarita. Ole!
Exhausted...
Monday, May 5, 2008
Posted by Margo at Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment