I think it's rather apparent that the state our country is in (http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/01/bush.poll/index.html) reflects on people's overwhelming vote of De La Cruz for President in 08. He would make a great prez too, he's very diplomatic. He always lets Iggy get the first bowl of food in the morning, and he keeps an eye on the neighbor's activities from our living room windows. Which I'm sure means he would know exactly how to end the war on terror.
Thanks to everyone who voted! (Except you, McCainiac... whoever you may be.)
In other news, I was at the doctor yesterday (YAY!) for chest cold evaluation. Now I'm on codene and allergy medicine. So I'm a little loopy. Be prepared for jibberish e-mails and myspace comments as I heal.
On a final note, The Office totally sucked last night and I wish I would have watched CSI instead. I need a DVR. Hey, mom, if you're reading this-- no mothers day present unless you promise me a DVR for Christmas. Preferrably a TiVo.
Hooray it's Friday! I'm sooooo going to the beach this weekend after I get the bathroom painted.
One last note-- fellow '06er and my old roommate has a great new blog filled with funny/fun stuff. Check it in the sidebar for Tara Jane...
Ok, who voted for John McCain?
Friday, May 2, 2008
Posted by Margo at Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You do need a DVR. My life wasn't complete until I got one. I often have nightmares of it not working, I wake up screaming about how I'm not going to know what the hell to do on Thursdays at 9 with the Office and Grey's on! It's horrifying.
Hey lovely lady friend, i miss you dearly. Im voting for Obama. ;) you mentioned the beach for tomorrow!? IM IN!!!!! Please call me if you go and ill do the same, wait i lied, i dont have your numero...member???
Still awaiting your call.
love you.
ash
Post a Comment