Sarah Palin go away...

Friday, September 12, 2008

I don't want a VP who tried to ban books after being elected mayor... I say "Thanks but no thanks!"


Read all about it here: http://news.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1117009&srvc=2008campaign&position=15


I mean, I grew up in The Most Conservative Place on Earth aka Nebraska. Even there the library in the town of 1,200 never censored anything. Huckleberry Finn, Lolita, Lord of the Flies, Bridge to Terebithia, Catcher in the Rye, and Harry Potter abound. We may have been a God Fearing community-- but we still acknowledged the wide range of thought, culture, and expression that exists in America, and the world.


So Sarah Palin, you get my Wag of the Finger.


Tip of My Hat today goes to GAMBLE. Schuyler's Staffordshire Bull Terrier is coming to live with us this weekend on a trial basis. Trial being him not eating the cats and his previous caretaker, Schuyler's mom, not missing him too desperately. This decision was expediated by the fact that while jogging at 6am a few days ago I was followed around the neighborhood by a pickup truck. After losing the truck, TWICE, I nearly died of a heartattack. The Schuyler nearly died of a stroke when I told him about it. So now that we don't have any roommates anymore (woo hoo!) Margo Needs Protection. Enter... Gamble.


This is the only picture I have of him. Everyone say "awwwwww" (And then say "Ewww, Margo keep your feet out of the tacos..."

1 comments:

Ash said...

I was reminiscing my love of words and thought of my dear and kindred fellow blogger...you have a new job!??

I am sorry I have been such a SCHLUP/shithead of a friend...lost in the mice maze of possibilities or (lack there of) still waitressing...

Anyway, I wanted to save all of that for an in depth ashley update which i will get to... but mostly i wanted to tell you that I was followed home from the gas station by a pick up truck a few months ago when i was in St. A!! I told you about that didn't I?

Im so sorry to hear I wasn't the only one....so freaked out just thinkin about that.

I thought those guys went after little girls..?! YIKES!!! Be careful my dear.

Lets penpal, i miss you.