Such excitement here in these parts...

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

1) Hooray Obama! I was standing in line to vote at 6:55am yesterday, a line of nearly 100 people in my almost all-black precinct, when a school bus drove by and a kid no older than eight years old yelled "VOTE OBAMA!!!" out of the back window. And I started thinking to myself, "If Obama wins, this world is going to be a different place for this boy. Maybe it will change how he preceives himself and his abilities." So yes, I cast my vote for Obama and his speech last night at midnight only cemented my thinking that I absolutely made the right choice.

2) NEW YORK CITY. OMG I'm such a country bumpkin, I've never been there. So I fly out tomorrow for work. But I'm meeting up with a friend for shopping/lunch, and plan to spend my free time doing fast and furious sight seeing.

3) I have a new hairdo and it's insane and cool and WOW is that really me? Will try to post a picture when I get a chance. I feel so Leanne from Project Runway mixed with Michelle Williams and Heidi Klum. (I watch too much Bravo.) Only without their long skinnyness they call bodies.

On a blah note, totally have been at work since 7:30am and will be here tonight until 7:30pm. GROSS.

0 comments: