My life right now could has a soundtrack played on the far left side of the piano. "Dumm dumm dunnnnn" with a heavy hand.
But I’m the one that needs to stop being so heavy handed. I just need a break from things. It would be so nice if I could spend a few days reading in a clean house. Eat delicious foods and pay attention to myself for a few minutes. Take a breath and relax. Let go of all this anxious energy that seems to by paralyzing me.
Beware: this is a selfishly cathartic
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Posted by Margo at Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know what helps in times like these? Sam Adams. He's a good listener, reassuring company, and he doesn't mind helping you forget any problems you might be having.
Smile Margo!!!!!!!
Come visit me! I can't guarantee my house will be spotless, but you'll have clean sheets, plenty of bud light, and few puppy dogs who want to lick your face. You can bring Lulu, too!
Post a Comment