Finally! A weekend off! No work! I'm so excited. I don't know if I should sleep in or capitalize on a few morning hours to read and do laundry. Oh the luxury.
Lulu has recently discovered that she can run faster than mommy when I take her out for the last time around 11pm. She also runs to the part of the yard where the motion light doesn't reach. UGH. Then feasts on free range cat turds until I find her. Schuyler is good about washing her mouth out with the garden hose when that happens, but not me. Not at 11pm. I just let her go to bed with a dirty cat turn mouth. I? am such a good mom.
Anyway, I'm really too exhausted to write much more seeing as how I still haven't recovered from New York. Below you will find a low resolution picture of me on the NYSE floor. I was learning how to trade. Well... trying to learn. I think if my feet weren't killing me so badly from walking around Wall Street for the past 6 hours in heels that I couldn't see anything but white hot pain, I would have enjoyed this demonstration a little more. Apparently you're not allowed to take off your shoes on the stock exchange floor and rub your feet. Not that I would. Ok, I would.
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment