Hey Folks! Sorry the last post was a stinker. I promise, this one is much better. You know why? Because of EDWAAAARD. Holly and I are going to see Twilight tonight and wrestle all those teeny-boppers for the good seats. We’ll by far be the oldest people in the entire theater. And you know what? That is awesome. Last I checked, James Pattinson is 18 and I can shamelessly oogle him all I want.
I have allllll of next week off and I’m so ready for the break. I still have a work event on Saturday night, but after that I’m free until December 1st. Sweet succulent time off. Time off to read Wicked. (OMFG, I’m the biggest Wizard of Oz fan and I just NOW found out about this book-turned-Broadway-hit/awesomeness??? Do I live under a rock?) I also made new friends last night and got invited to an all-girls Thanksgiving party. And if I had money I would go Christmas shopping, but since I have no money I will probably go Christmas knitting and everyone I know will get scarves. Which doesn’t seem too appropriate since, you know, it’s Florida. I thought by now—out of college for the past two and a half years-- I’d have become successful enough for real life store bought gifts… HA. Silly silly girl. And I think if I give my mother another framed poem she’s going to throw it on the pile and disown me. Then there’s Schuyler… Last year do we all remember the nice fish I bought for his aquariums? Then do we remember him selling all of them on Craigslist five months later? Yeah. So I guess I not only need to knit him one kick ass scarf, I better make sure it has great resale value for Craigslist. That’s true love, folks.
Super Friday
Friday, November 21, 2008
Posted by Margo at Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment