Over Thanksgiving I took a week off of not only work, but off the internet. It was luxurious… and it is easy to do this when you do not own a computer. Well, I do own a computer. But my sister in Phoenix has it. Cause it wouldn’t fit in my car when I was all “I’m moving back to Florida bitches!” a few years back. But I digresss.
Anyway, my point is I don’t have much time to update today. But I can say that I bought my airline ticket this morning to go home for Christmas! I’ll be in Nebraska December 24th through the 30th. Yay!
Also on the hooray front, tomorrow is Schuyler and I’s two year anniversary. Wowzas! We will be celebrating with a delicious dinner at Café Atlantico. And I personally cannot wait!
I'm back (sort of)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Posted by Margo at Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You get to go home for Christmas? That makes my day for you! Horray!
Post a Comment