It’s almost lunch time and I don’t have anything to eat at my house and no money in my bank account. Why does this ALWAYS happen the day before pay day? Causing me to go to Chick-fil-a and put it on my credit card. Then I get a seven page credit card bill in the mail three weeks later with just one $7 lunch charged on it. If that isn’t a waste of paper, I don’t know what it is. Aren’t we supposed to reduce, reuse, recycle 1st National Bank of Visa? Pathetic.
Guess I’m off to Chick-fil-a. Begrudgingly—heck, I don’t even LIKE Chick-fil-a anymore. And they serve their soda in STYROFOAM. Ugh. I’m choking the planet with my wasteful spending and consuming and bills and fast food packaging. Time to move back to Nebraska.
Defunct environmentalist
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Posted by Margo at Thursday, April 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Let's go Hun!
Post a Comment