Over already?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I've got the Sunday night boo hoos. I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. I battled a headache through dinner at Holly's house on Friday night, leaving very early. I spent most of Saturday in bed with the same headache coupled with a flair up of IBS (at this point, I really have no shame.) I did manage to make it to the Farmer's Market to get some fresh veggies and some phaleonopsis orchids. Only to make it home in time to curl into a grumpy ball in bed.

And here it is, Sunday night. I'm sitting in bed with Lulu reading French Lessons and listening to a House marathon on the TV.

Where did my weekend go? Did I even have one? I feel jipped.

1 comments:

SJ said...

I hope you don't have a case of the Mondays today (oh, I love that movie).
I'm sorry you had a craptastic weekend (no pun intended). I hope that you are feeling better, my friend!