I'm so grumpy right now that I got on my laptop to take a picture of how grumpy my face is. And guess what? The laptop is telling me that no camera is detected. WHEN THE CAMERA IS BUILT IN TO THE MONITOR. Dell, you are a dirty whore.
Also, I feel old. A good friend of mine, Marella, is only two years younger than me. Ok, three years. Whatever. She recently graduated from College but doesn't have a 'real job' yet and waits tables and babysits and goes out until 2am every night and she's basically my hero and I run her fan club. Anyway, she came by my house tonight to loan me a few dresses for this Spring Dinner I have tomorrow night. (Please see this post on my rant about all the non-Spring, shiteous black that has taken a stronghold in my closet.) She loans me three of the prettiest, most fabulous Lilly dresses you've ever seen. All of them? Strapless. So obviously the fact that I'm going to dinner tomorrow night where the wearing of a strapless dress will get me called names like "hussy" and "just who does she think she is" says a little something about the company I keep these days.
Ohhhhh how I miss college where strapless was the norm and my tan was about 20 shades darker, my shoes 2 inches higher, and my bedtime three hours later.
Two points
Monday, May 18, 2009
Posted by Margo at Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment