So I’m so busy and crazy this week, that I don’t really have much to say in this space that would be entertaining. I could go on and on about work stuff and how carbs are ruining my life, but I won’t. Instead, I’ll point you to some of my favorite interweb postings. Enjoy.
Ridiculously funny review of the Twilight book series.
Hilarious (and slightly groady) story on Barefoot Foodie’s blog that I have read at least twice and still LOL and wince at the same time.
I’m also just become a huge fan of Sociological Images. It’s chalk full of food for thought about gender, race, America, behaviors, et cetera. I could spend hours there reading the archives. A sample of it here.
While I'm Out...
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Posted by Margo at Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Labels: silly me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment