Peek-a-boo-rrito

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hi. No post for 10 days? Yeah, I was on vacation. I didn’t feel the need to tell you because, let’s face it, I don’t even tell my mom or my husband when I’ve planned trips. I love calling my parents and playing, “GUESS WHERE I AM?” For some reason they aren’t too fond of that game. I usually am packing my suitcase before I remember to tell Schuyler, “Oh yeah… I have to go to New York for work on Thursday.”
I’m not very good at putting people in the loop. Unless we’re referring to gossip. Then I’m great at putting EVERYONE in the loop.

I was in Phoenix visiting my 10 month old niece, my sister, and brother in law. And eating authentic Mexican food. And applying sunscreen. Wait, that last sentence was a lie. I didn’t leave the comfort of the air conditioning for a moment. Hiking is for suckers. I used to live in Phoenix, I’ve seen it all and experienced enough unrelenting heat to last a lifetime. Now please excuse me while I play with the adorable baby and inhale a burrito.

Adorable baby:


Almost as adorable burrito:

1 comments:

.elle.b. said...

That burrito looks SO adorible.