Summer is happening! Just a quick update before I go run in the sprinklers...

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ok, so I haven’t updated in a frillion years. I’m sorry. My Outlook calendar is so crammed it looks like the final minutes of a game of Tetris.

So my last post I promised a picture of my hair. Well, the truth is, I don’t have a very good one. I actually really like my short hair and it looks good. It’s just- well- the pictures I take of myself using my Blackberry are just so pathetic. I pride myself in relentlessly making fun of folks that take pictures of themselves using their cell phones and point-and-shoots. I don’t want to be one of those people. But, I guess I promised- so here is a picture:
I really started to like it once I got over the fact that HOLY COW I really do look just like my mother. It was really creepy at first, especially since my husband said, “Hello Linda” when I showed him my hair for the first time. (No, it wasn’t like that cute iPhone commercial. My situation was more like the blooper real from that commercial where you could see the actually shock smeared all over his face.)
Also, I’m on day 47 or something crazy on my 30-turned-to-60 day yoga challenge. May I brag shamelessly for a minute:
This is Eka Pada Galavasa: One leg flying crow. It’s a considerably advanced posture. Next posture I’m learning is called an 8-angle bend arm balance. I hope to have it mastered by Day 60.
Also! Two last updates. Meet Franklin Finn Cook.
And for the grand finale? Iggy came home! All is right with the world.

0 comments: